Phone: +44 (0) 203 417 0880


We provide support across a range of immigration issues

ULS are specialists in handling immigration issues. We understand the pressure the procedures put people under, both in terms of uncertainty and money. We offer a payment plan to allow phased payments for Home Office fees. Our legal staff will help you through each step of the process.

Leave to Enter

Leave to enter is split into several categories from family and dependants to Fiancée, proposed marriage and spouse visa’s.  It is important to apply under the right category because a mistake at this point may not only prohibit you getting an entry visa under this category but also prohibit subsequent applications under the correct category.

Leave to Remain (Non- family)

Leave to remain (non-family visa’s0 are divided into Tiers. Tier 1 is for investors and entrepreneurs – people investing in the UK. Tier 2 organisation sponsored individuals e.g. sports people, inter-company transfers and others in this category. Tier 4 is student visa’s. there are also categories such as overseas domestic worker and sole company representative overseas.

Leave to Remain (Family)

Partners of British Citizens have the right to live in the UK subject to certain conditions. Your partner must be able to show they have an income more than £18600 per annum. If there are dependent children this figure increases proportionally. There is a path to indefinite leave to remain which normally takes five years. Contact us on for more details.

Visa Refusal

If you are refused a visa you have the right to appeal. The appeal process however, is complex and stressful and we recommend you contact immediately after you get the refusal decision. There is a lot of background paperwork to put in place and timetables are very strict. For more information email us on

Complex Matters

There are many complex issues such as asylum seekers, humanitarian needs and immigration bail which need more non-standard care. Also issues such as deportation and refusal of entry at the airport require immediate assistance. For help email and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.

British Citizen

There are many ways to becoming a British citizen but the most common is nationalisation. There are different procedures for under 18-year olds. In most cases nationalisation will be granted after indefinite leave to remain (5 years in the UK). There are some requirements (e.g. English language test) which must be met.

EU Nationals

The Brexit debate has created confusion in the public mind about the status of EU Nationals in the UK. EU nationals have a special status in terms of the right to live and work in the UK. It is probable that this will change as we conclude our withdrawal from the European community. We are following the debate and will advise accordingly.

Need help with any kind of legal issues? Contact us now.